The Department offers numerous international programs and provides students from all over the world the opportunity of an international educational path. Find out International relations in UniTo, and International programs held by the Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences.
Information regarding nomination, application and the registration procedure can be found in the section Exchange students and Erasmus mobility.
If you want to discover all the possibilities that UniTO can offer for an exchange student, visit the webpage for Exchange Students.
If you are an international student, enrolling at UniTO for a full degree course, please refer to the International Students section on the website of your degree course.
- Indications for returning to University venues for study and work Back to UniTO
- 3,2,1,...lets’go! Didactic calendar and lessons timetable 2020/2021
- List of degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021
- Coronavirus: last updates about procedures and rules in University life
- How will be lessons in a.y. 2020/2021? Online teaching
Buddy Project: Do you need suppor-TO?: a welcome and support service to international students to exchange students in mobility through the Erasmus+ programme or through a study abroad scheme.
International Mobility Office
- Sezione Mobilità e Didattica Internazionale - Direzione Attività Istituzionali, Programmazione, Qualità e Valutazione
- Telefono: (+39) 011 6704425
- Fax: (+39) 011 2361017
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org